Hi,Ghatage,

I can start work on my end anytime. Before starting a translation project,
an agreed upon plan must be discussed.

I think it's safe to use Crowdin as a translation platform. The Crowdin
Apache BookKeeper project has also been created. The next confirmation is
needed, such as:

1. What is the overall process of the translation project
2. Which documents need to be translated
3. The translated files are stored in which project and which directory

Regards,
Lobo

Anup Ghatage <ghat...@gmail.com> 于2020年10月28日周三 上午1:41写道: