Hello BookKeepers,
I would like to cut 4.12.0

There are still a few interesting pull requests pending review
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pulls

Please note that we don't have a working public CI environment, due to the
migration of ASF Jenkins, but every pull request is validated with GitHub
Actions so I am pretty confident that the codebase is in great shape.

I am also going to talk about BP-41 at PulsarSummit Asia 2020, it would be
good to have the release done within the middle of November.
Probably they will also release Apache Pulsar 2.7.0 with BK 4.12.0, before
PulsarSummit

If you are aware of showstoppers or about issues that we should consider
before cutting the release please chime in or ping me.

I will start the release procedure within the end of this week, hopefully
tomorrow or the day after

Best regards
Enrico