Hi all,Recently I found a problem when upgrading pulsar and bookkeeper??
  When upgrading bookkeeper, need to restart the bookie nodes in
turn. When restarting a bookie, the pulsar will fail to read and write to the
bookie, so as to isolate the bookie node. The default isolation is 30 minutes.
With more and more restarted bookie nodes, the traffic of the whole cluster
will be transferred to the remaining few bookie nodes, At this time, the bookie
node may be abnormal due to excessive pressure, such as pulsar read-write
timeout.
  Therefore, I provide a configuration to dynamically turn off the
health check. When upgrading bookkeeper, turn off the isolation function and
turn it on after the upgrade, so as to avoid the impact of upgrading bookkeeper
on the stability of pulsar.

I mentioned a PR??https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/2947