I also noticed there were problems on this situation.
There are two checkpoint situations:
1、SyncThread scheduled checkpoint
2、WriteCache is full described as below.
For situation1, it will flush all ledgers disk. update an overall lastMark to
all ledger disks.
But for situation 2, It  only flush one disk, but also update overall lastMark
to all ledger disks.
I think this may cause data loss when replay journal