>> In such configuration (and in general) I'd recommend not to run
autorecovery on every bookie, and not run it as a part of a bookie process.
I'd go as far as to call it the best practice.
As Andrey said, I think that's the best practice to maintain big bookkeeper
clusters.

+0.5 for this change. And this is a zookeeper specified change, and refers
to existing configuration params. I think `zkReplicationTaskRateLimit`
might be better.

Thanks
ZhangJian He