Github user aledsage commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/292

    Thanks @duncangrant - finished reviewing.

    For the first commit, @bostko has incorporated those comments. I've created
https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/298 to get that merged asap (and
I have added a few minor tweaks to that PR as well).

    For your `SharedLocationSecurityGroupCustomizer`, it looks good. a few very
minor comments. The only significant one is whether we add udp support as well.
The reason I think it's worth it now is that it will affect our naming:
`portRanges` will be ambiguous if we add udp in the future.

    If you want, you could just name it "tcpPortRanges" now, and defer adding
udp. Up to you.

---
with INFRA.
---