Hi

jclouds 1.9.3 is officially out -- see
http://markmail.org/thread/qlapnppmfbilje7p for more details

----

FYI @bostko already created this PR to bump jclouds version
https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/457

I've generated the dependency:list from tag rel/jclouds-1.9.2 and
rel/jclouds-1.9.3 from jclouds/jclouds repos (see
https://gist.github.com/andreaturli/b7c178519ab4d029d562643426a2738d and
https://gist.github.com/andreaturli/8d54e4340ef0a4c650022396b4b54b89) and
apart from org.apache.jclouds versions I can't see any new version for the
transitive dependencies.

----

I've also checked the swift vs openstack-swift issue when targeting the
brooklyn persistence to IBM SoftLayer Object Storage: it works fine with
jclouds 1.9.3 and jclouds 2.0.0 so this shouldn't be an issue for the
release. (see https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-examples/pull/90)

HTH,
Andrea