OK, I've got this problem:
I have a list of hosts_ports that I've created in a cluster using an
Aggregator.  So far so good.. .By using attributeWhenReady, it fills in
when all the values are ready.
Now in another part of my application, I want to use this in a template.
The thing is, I want to wait until all the elements in the list are not
null before I do the template.install.
I've got a resources.install.latch, which seems to be the right latch to
use.  However, it needs a boolean

So my question is:  How can I write an Aggregator in yaml that will only
be true if all the elements of the list are not null?
 I'm sure it's possible, and I could do it if I was writing Java.  But
there isn't a lot of documentation on how to do this.

Thanks
Graham Ashby
graham.as...@ca.ibm.com