Github user ahgittin commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/594

    I don't see where the circular dependency is.  I believe you, but I'm
confused!  `brooklyn-software-nosql` doesn't depend on `rest-server` -- looks
like the only thing that does is `launcher`.

    This is a useful test as REST seems to configure things slightly
differently.  Feels okay for `rest-server` to have test deps elsewhere ... but
if there is a better place e.g. `qa` that's fine too.  Would prefer not to
revert but if the circular dep is a blocker fine to revert and then we can add
elsewhere.  But @Graeme-Miller can you give more details on this circular dep?

---
with INFRA.
---