Github user Graeme-Miller commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-client/pull/42

    Just want to chime in with a different opinion. I think we should merge as
is, and not implement the functionality to allow users to switch between
multiple hosts.

    For me, it is a question of ease of use vs security. I am uncomfortable
caching any passwords locally as it is insecure- but I can see why it is
necessary.  Caching multiple passwords doesn't seem necessary to me and makes
the solution much less secure (we never clean up the passwords, so we store a
list of passwords for all hosts ever visited).

    Also, I feel like it violates the principle of least astonishment. I was
quite surprised when I checked the local cache and there was a list of
passwords in there. Including a password that was not a brooklyn password that
I must have entered in error. I think that users would be surprised by the
behaviour of the CLI to cache all passwords entered.

---
with INFRA.
---