GitHub user ahgittin opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/818

    More on adjunct highlights

    Applies #813 to a policy (`ServiceRestarter`) to see how it works.  As
reported there it works good, REST and persistence acting as expected.

    The API for policy authors was a little awkward, and there were some PR
review comments in #813.  This addresses both of these.

    I will be adding highlight info to more policies and adjuncts.  If this is
reviewed in time I'll do it in a different branch, else I'll add them here for
simplicity.

    $ git pull https://github.com/ahgittin/brooklyn-server highlights-adjuncts

    https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-server/pull/818.patch

    This closes #818

----
commit 1a8df4275d61ddd69e6bc05b057c081dd4dcad34