Hi all.

I pushed a PR[1] for the split. I went down this road because I think the
docs should closely follow the code, therefore it makes sense that they
should live on `master`.
The website will be put onto a different branch TBC.

The PR is, *ahem*, huge due to the nature of the change. I don't really
expect someone to review it (and don't think it needs to TBH) but more to
reach a consensus here then merge it.

Best.

[1] https://github.com/apache/brooklyn-docs/pull/222