Hi Thomas,

Yes, I'm working full-time for a startup called iyzico. I'm planning to
spare 2-3 hours after work for at least 4 week days and 6-8 hours at
weekends each day. I'm not going to vacation during GSoC period. As I said,
my priority will be GSoC. There should be no doubt for that. According to
my estimation, I might be able to complete the project a couple of weeks
before the deadline. I was a bit generous while estimating time in the
proposal.

Regarding the technology side, React is around for 3 years which makes it a
lot stable while Angular just started to be stable with version 5. Before
that switching between versions was very hard. A few months ago, Facebook
React team released React Fiber
<https://github.com/acdlite/react-fiber-architecture> (v16.0) which is a
reimplementation of React's core algorithm. This made React much faster and
much more responsive than ever. Also this release opened up new concepts
like Async Rendering <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6iR3Zk4oDY> which
makes it game-changing.

I believe React is currently the most stable and fresh framework out there
and won't become old for a long time. These are my thoughts, of course. I'm
not a fanboy of any framework. I always love trying out new technologies.
If the community thinks Angular 5 is the best fit for Brooklyn UI, I
definitely go for it and give it a shot.

Best,
Mert