Andrea

Thanks for your quick response.

The idea would be to target Digital Ocean as a compute service much as we would
AWS.

They are listed as a supported provider in jclouds so I assume that adding
Apache Brooklyn support would not be that hard?

Anecdotally I understand that they have a strong presence in South East Asia.

HTH.

Best
--
Duncan Johnston-Watt