Hello

I've been using Brooklyn through its web UI during my initial learning, but
decided it was time to start using the CLI, especially as I would need to
do that in a production setting.

However, the 'br' executables I have downloaded for version 0.12.0 on the
Mac are just giving me a segmentation fault.   (MAC OS 10.14.5)

When I look in the Brooklyn 0.12.0 release's bin folder there are various
executables like 'client', 'karaf', 'instance' each with a set of commands
that don't match the br documentation, but some, like "client" which comes
up with a header calling itself Karaf provides one or two equivalent
commands - like 'application-list'

The one that is actually called karaf, however, just writes this:
ps: illegal argument: o
usage: ps [-AaCcEefhjlMmrSTvwXx] [-O fmt | -o fmt] [-G gid[,gid...]]
          [-u]
          [-p pid[,pid...]] [-t tty[,tty...]] [-U user[,user...]]
       ps [-L]

What gives?
Peter