Thanks for the excellent feedback Geoff and yes there are some very cool
and exciting things added recently -- containers, conditions, and terraform
and kubernetes support, all of which make writing complex blueprints much
easier.

I'd love to host a session to showcase these.

How does Wed 7 Sept sound?  I could do 11am UK or 4pm UK -- depending what
time suits for people who are interested.  Please RSVP and indicate your
time preference!

Best
Alex