Hi Geoff,

I think a mix of (2) and (3) could be a good approach: Brooklyn can
expose a generic "server" interface, and we can have a "server cloud
provider" implementations. It's a kind of plugins mechanism. We can
provide some plugins in Brooklyn itself, but open the door to our
users/cloud providers to implement their own plugins.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB