Thanks, dave.

在 2019/9/4 上午12:44,“Dave Fisher”<w...@apache.org> 写入:

    Hi -

https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/blob/master/src/butil/third_party/valgrind/LICENSE

https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/blob/master/src/butil/third_party/valgrind/valgrind.h

    > According to its license statement,   valgrind.h is released under BSD
style license,
    > Other part of valgrind is released under GPL v2.
    >
    > But we only include valgrind.h and its license file.
    >
    > And I also get its original version as
    > https://github.com/svn2github/valgrind/blob/master/include/valgrind.h

    You should include this version of the header file.

    You need to incorporate the BSD license in the overall LICENSE for Doris
with a heading pointing to the header file in the Doris source.

    > we will include them in our next apache release
    > So it looks that it is safe for us to include valgrind.h and its License
in brpc’s source tarball,
    > right?

    Is valgrind a dependency in any way? If so then this is a different issue.

    Regards,
    Dave