Hi, gaidong,

We don’t need to integrate big feature in every release.
I just want to make our release schedule more stable or more regular,
As long as there are fixes,  we can make a release every quarter.

How about it?

在 2020/5/29 上午8:48,“牟盖东”<mougaid...@gmail.com> 写入:

    It's good, but can we introduce enough new features to produce an
    acceptable changing list in every release cycle if there is no bug fix?
    Does that matter?

    JiashunZhu <zhujiashun2...@gmail.com> 于2020年5月28日周四 上午10:58写道: