Vote to accept Liu Shuai as a committer

Hi, guys,

Time to vote now,

I would like to call for vote to accept Liu Shuai as a committer to our
community.

Here is his introduction email:

I'm Liu Shuai, from cloud native team of Baidu Infrastructure Department,
Now I am mainly responsible for the two core development frameworks(bRPC
and Online Develop Platform) within Baidu, and also responsible for the
development of Service Mesh DataPlane.
My GitHub address: https://github.com/serverglen.

I have been working with bRPC frameworks since 2020 and learned a lot. bRPC
is one of the best frameworks I have ever seen.

Inside Baidu, I am mainly responsible for the daily maintenance and
development of bRPC, as well as the development of the bRPC Service Mesh.
Mainly implements the universal protocol extension feature, support
multi-dimension bvar statistics and Prometheus indicator output and some
advanced service governance policies, etc. And contribute some of them to
the community.

Here are some of my contributions:
1. Implement weighted randomized load balancer
2. Implement server eps bvar
3. Implement bvar::WindowEx and bvar::PerSecondEx(Under Review)

See https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/commits?author=serverglen
and https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/pulls/serverglen for details.

I will continue to work on the bRPC Service Mesh and open source some of
the best features inside.

And I called him, he is glad to join brpc community and work as committer.

please vote.

+1 means agree.

-1  means disagree, with reason

+0