I can reproduce the problem (and your solution).  It still doesn't make any
sense to me though.  Actually, it's probably indicative of some deeper
problem with the way we're using Rake.  Assaf, I'm getting well out of my
depth here, could you look at this?

Daniel

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Martin Grotzke <martin.grot...@javakaffee.de