Hi,

On Sep 16, 2009, at 9:34 AM, Daniel Spiewak wrote:

Alex seems to be the official release-maker at this point. I would be in favor of a 1.3.5 release (actually, I think we had settled on jumping to 1.4). Before we do though, I think we should probably decide which (if any) of my unmerged branches (listed earlier in the thread) should be pulled into
the trunk/.

Perhaps it would be possible to do a 1.3.5 release with various bugfixes which have already been committed (including OS X 10.6 support), then consider which new features should be merged in for 1.4.0?

Rhett

Obviously, I would love to see *everything* I do automatically
make it into the mainline, so someone else needs to make this decision. :-)

Daniel