On 24/2/2010 19:08, Alex Boisvert wrote:
No easy answer here;  you could parse the Ivy/Maven metadata to retrieve the
information needed to bootstrap, or assume Ivy/Ant are already installed, or
do like Ivy4r as you suggested.
Partially parsing the ivy settings file to initialise repositories.remote and repositories.local is what I hand in mind as well; maybe I'll give that a go next. Ivy does allow a lot of flexibility so I'm a bit concerned I'll end up having to duplicate a lot of Ivy stuff (e.g., all the different types of resolvers, the different local caching options, ...)

Pepijn