It's a matter of stability. It looks like RJb crashes randomly, or stops
working, or will work for a project but not for others.

I did some hacking of the RJB codebase with the help of the Rubinius people,
and I will work with them some more until it works on rubinius.

Apparently RJB calls APIs that are not recommended (RBASIC was mentioned,
Evan Phoenix told me it was bad practice and should not be called).

So there is hope we get somewhere.

At this point though, Alex is right. I will roll up my sleeves and work on
getting 1.4 out before we discuss more on this matter.