I had reported this to the mailing list a while back.
In my n00bness I forgot to have it into an issue. I just did that with my patch.

Its probably not the most optimal way of doing it :$

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-592

--
Marc-André LAVERDIÈRE
"Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete,