Attachment D: Status report for the Apache Buildr Project

Apache Buildr is a Ruby-based build system for Java-based applications,
including support for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages
and
tools.

Our latest release happened in June -- we were hoping for a release in
November
but follow-up efforts stalled due to time constraints and difficulty in
getting
tests working on all supported platforms. Our changelog currently shows
about
70+ fixes/changes/enhancements since our last release. Subversion log show
about
120 commits since June with commits from 4 different committers and patches
accepted from 5 external contributors.

Mailing lists activity has been relatively low in past 3 months, with a
small
surge in past few weeks.

We have no issues that require board attention.