Hi,

I actually found it quite hard to reproduce. It seems to depend on the
order in which the gems are installed and I seemed to be able to
reproduce it by random touch commands in gem directory.

However, a symptom is present on non windows boxes if you do something like

$ cat > buildfile
task "X" do
  rm_rf "XXXXXXXX"
end
^D
$ buildr X

and you see a line like "rm -rf XXXXXX" then there may be an issue.

I also observed that some times there was also problems with "buildr
install" on windows boxes. (You would receive a ArgumentError for
calling the install method).

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald