Hello all,

I got a few things in for 1.5. The changelog reads:

* Change: Update RJB to 1.5.4
* Change: Update rubyzip to 1.2.0
* Change: Update hoe to 3.15.0
* Change: Update net-ssh to 3.1.1
* Change: Update json_pure to 1.8.3
* Change: Update diff-lcs to 1.2.5
* Change: Update xml-simple to 1.1.5
* Change: Update jekyll to 3.1.3
* Change: Update rdoc to 4.2.2
* Added:  Travis badge to README.rdoc
* Added:  BUILDR-577 Allow remote repo to be added with http basic auth
support. Submitted by Michael Guymon.
* Fixed:  BUILDR-207 remove 'Skipping tests' messages
* Added:  BUILDR-703 release: allow THIS_VERSION to be defined in another file
* Fixed:  BUILDR-674 Artifacts with bundle extension cannot be downloaded by
Buildr

Additionally, I have started reviewing the issues in jira and as best I could
tried to perform some triage. Some issues are old and don’t apply so much and
I’ve started closing them. If needed we can reopen issues if they should be
looked at again.

I’m still working on the update to Java 8. I have done some of the work to move
to Scala 2.11.8. It’s not been easy so far, with a lot of changes in the specs,
specs2, scalatest libraries.
Unfortunately, it would be hard to support both 2.11 and the older versions. Is
it OK to only support 2.11 and leave older versions with 1.4.25?

I have other things slowly brewing but I’d really like to knock off the old
issues and update to Java 8 before anything else happens.

Cheers,

Antoine