Hi folks!

BVal currently uses OWB-1.6.0 for the TCK. All works fine up to until
OWB-1.7.2, but from 1.7.3 up it fails.
I've now checked a few tests and I'm quite confused.
For example in
MessageInterpolatorSpecifiedInValidationXmlNoDefaultConstructorTest
The config file
validation-MessageInterpolatorSpecifiedInValidationXmlNoDefaultConstructorTest.xmlreferences
 a class
org.hibernate.beanvalidation.tck.tests.xmlconfiguration.XmlDefinedMessageInterpolator.NoDefaultConstructorInterpolator
But NoDefaultConstructorInterpolator is actually an inner class. And thus it
must be configured as
org.hibernate.beanvalidation.tck.tests.xmlconfiguration.XmlDefinedMessageInterpolator$NoDefaultConstructorInterpolator
Note the '$' for inner classes.
And of course since this is a dot instead a $ we blow up with a
ClassNotFoundException.Now the weird thing is that this test expects a failure,
and thus it is green - but certainly in a way which was not intended ;)
I'm currently trying to figure why it fails with OWB-1.7.4 and then also will
test with OWB-2.0.0.
LieGrue,strub