Unfortunately I have a paper deadline at the beginning of September, so I
don't think I'll be able to contribute much this time around but I may be
able to help wrap up a couple smaller JIRA cases. (I don't believe there's
anything Cassandra-related for this release.) I'm probably up for being
release manager next time around :)

--
Michael Mior
michael.m...@gmail.com