Thank you for the kind introduction, Julian! Also, thank you everybody for inviting me to the team! I am looking forward to working with you all and learning more about Calcite!

Just a quick introduction: I am an engineer at Dremio, working on a lot of interesting projects including Calcite! At Dremio, we work with a number of open source projects, including Calcite, Arrow, and Drill. I have been working on query planning and optimization. I think that Calcite's planner is very flexible and powerful, and am excited to continue working on it!

Thanks!
MinJi