Hi,

Can you provide an example class name which could not be found? Hard to guess at what the issue is without knowing what it can't find.

You could also try simply doing an "Import Maven Project" provided by m2e's integration instead of invoking `mvn eclipse:eclipse` to generate the configuration files. I import the project directly and have success with this.

- Josh

Γιώργος Θεοδωράκης wrote:
Hello, I am trying to import latest version of calcite in eclipse. I have
downloaded the source code from github as zip, used these commands:
$mvn install
$mvn eclipse:eclipse
and finally imported the project as an existing maven project. However, I
get many errors (in core's pom.xml , classes missing) and I don't know what
to do. Any suggestions?