I believe it has to do with the implementation of my tables, as I get fixed
numbers:
1)select * from products => Rows:100
2)select * from products where productid > 5 => Rows:50
3)select * from products where productid = 5 => Rows:25 (and the exact same
numbers for the table orders)

How can I define a table that gives back correct metadata for the rows?
Right now my tables implement ScannableTable.