Hi team,

I have been working on upgrading Hive to use Calcite 1.9.0, and we found some
issues that prevent us from upgrading, e.g., CALCITE-1396, CALCITE-1397.

Thus, I was thinking on starting a new release either tomorrow or beginning
next week (I will be the release manager again).

At first I was thinking about a bug fix release (1.9.1), but I discuss with
Julian, and probably it makes sense to have a minor release 1.10.0 with
everything that went into Calcite since our last release.

If you have any comment or you have other fixes that you want in the release,
please let me know.

Thanks,
Jesús