Thank you Julian for the intro, and also thanks to the PMC for inviting me.

I currently work at Dremio, and these past weeks/months I have been
focusing on improving our JDBC/ODBC experience, but I also have some fun
poking to the other parts of Calcite and Avatica, and hopefully I'll expand
the range of my contributions as I'm getting more and more familiar with
the projects.

Cheers,

Laurent