Hi all,

Drill uses DRILL_JOIN_TO_MULTIJOIN_RULE (=new
JoinToMultiJoinRule(DrillJoinRel.class) during planning stage. I have
noticed that after using this rule, left join can be transformed into right
join when right table is greater than left one. After reading
JoinToMultiJoinRule java doc, I am not quite sure this rule actually does
such transformation but if I disable it, my query is not transformed. Can
anybody point me out where this rule applies such logic? Or suggest what
can be responsible for transforming left join into right one?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards
Arina