Thanks for the release Michael!

Chris

--

*Christopher Baynes*
CTO

*Contiamo – all your data in one place*

Winterfeldtstrasse 21 | 10781 Berlin | Germany

E-mail:  ch...@contiamo.com

Web: www.contiamo.com
<http://t.sidekickopen65.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XZs4X9YtjW8q-fZW65jv3RW2zhrDH56dLV8f5DKhvM02?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.contiamo.com%2F&si=5165279625740288&pi=bff9f6a3-d8a4-4bf6-87d5-a5464041547d>

Contiamo GmbH, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
HR Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB Nr. 156569
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Tilmann Doll, Michael Franzkowiak