Reviewed 707. It's a lot of code, so I can't say I did a particularly
thorough job, but no clear issues stuck out to me and the approach seems
sound. Glad to see materialized views are included in there. Not suggesting
this should be part of 707, but looking forward to having some adapters
implement basic DDL in the future. It won't make sense for all of them, but
I can certainly see it being useful. Awesome work!

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org