Here's my update for avatica-go:

I am currently still accepting PRs and pushing fixes to the original boostport/avatica repository as there is not a release for Avatica-Go yet. Changes to boostport/avatica are currently cherry-picked into Avatica-Go.

In regards to the work done on Avatica-Go:
- Most of the pieces are already in place.
- The documentation for the website is in the _site directory on a branch, but it might need some updating to bring it up to date. - Need to make sure the website documentation is in the right format and directory structure so that it can be pulled in to calcite-avatica and built together.
- The tests are currently passing against Apache Phoenix.
- Unfortunately, the tests against Avatica HSQLDB are still failing due to CALCITE-2013, CALCITE-1957, CALCITE-1951 and CALCITE-1950. - There is some phoenix specific code that parses the error message to get the error code and the error constant. This is obviously quite brittle and will break against other DBs, so it would be nice if avatica could return these pieces to us directly (have not checked if there's a JIRA for this).

I don't think I'm ready to release a version of Avatica-Go before we can get the tests passing against Avatica HSQLDB, but I think I should be able to make significant progress with this once a new Avatica with updated deps is released.

Francis