Ah, I see it's not a Safari issue as well. Things seem to be generating
fine with Jekyll on my end so I can republish unless there's content
currently in the repo that shouldn't be deployed. For example, the OpenGIS
features that have been implemented are not currently published.

--
Michael Mior
mm...@uwaterloo.ca