Thanks for the intro and for inviting me, Julian.

really honored to be part of the community, generally I'm interested in the
idea of writing higher level specifications and let the `machine/core` to
handle the performance and  other details.
standard SQL is one such example, and calcite is one such OPEN SOURCE core
organized elegantly for this purpose.
I'm looking forward to features such as MDX, Streaming SQL... being brought
to the `CORE`.
and I hope to expand my contributions during the course.

thank you all.

--
no mistakes