Hi Volodymyr,

We're trying to bridge the gap between unit and integration tests (which
are run infrequently) using fakes
<https://martinfowler.com/bliki/InMemoryTestDatabase.html> in Calcite.

Currently the plan is to use fongo (see CALCITE-2345 for mongo adapter) and
local elastic node (see CALCITE-2347 for elastic).

During unit tests code will run against fake instances. For IT profile they
will run against real instances (as before).

Regards,
Andrei.