Some questions regarding this change:

1) Should one remove ES2 and ES5 adapters (maven modules) in favor of
single one: just ES ? This will be backwards incompatible change. Or keep
them as is and create a new module ? There is also quite a bit of ES
related code in calcite-core.

2) Since I need to create / parse JSON formats, ES adapter would have to
depend on some JSON library (most likely existing Jackson). Is that
acceptable ?