Il lun 2 lug 2018, 06:33 Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> I disagree with Michael. Closing rejected PRs is not important enough to
> warrant making an entry in the commit log.

I agree with Julian

> Regarding Enrico’s comments. I would be nice if there was a way for
> committers to close PRs, and there probably is. I don’t have the time and
> energy to find out, but I won’t stand in someone else’s way.

Some committer could try to bind his apache id with his github id, using
https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/
You will have to enable Two factor auth on GitHub.
I am not sure this will be enough to do the trick, on Apache BookKeeper we
moved completely to Gitbox so in that case it is all simpler

I will be happy to help

Enrico