I was just suggesting that if there were a number of small bugs already
discovered that maybe one JIRA would be enough to cover them. I'm certainly
not suggesting that we have a JIRA that is continually updated. Perhaps
there should just be a separate JIRA for each issue found.

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org