Hi Mykola,

In the previous discussion that you cited above, people lean towards the
option of adding a new rule and not really changing the converter. From a
quick look, it seems that Zoltan also shared some code for transforming ORs
back to IN which you may be able to reuse/extend as you like.

Apart from that, it is worth noting that if you create a query using the
RelBuilder then you can avoid these transformations (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2444).

Finally, whatever direction you choose to follow have in mind that IN
operator is not implemented by the runtime of Calcite (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2618).

Best,
Stamatis

Στις Τετ, 10 Οκτ 2018 στις 7:04 μ.μ., ο/η Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org>