I checked my PRs and they can't be merged yet for various reasons.
CALCITE-2322 would be good to get in. CALCITE-2412 I think is pretty close
just needs to be updated to current master. I checked on Travis CI a few
weeks ago for Windows support and it didn't look like it had everything
yet. I wouldn't move to it before this release.

Kevin Risden