Thanks, Michael!

On 19/11/2018 11:37 am, Michael Mior wrote:
Thanks Francis! I updated the configuration on Jenkins and triggered a
rebuild and looks like things pass now.

--
Michael Mior
mm...@apache.org

Le dim. 18 nov. 2018 à 17:20, Francis Chuang <francischu...@apache.org> a
écrit :

This is the latest test failure for Avatica on Jenkins:

https://builds.apache.org/job/Calcite-Avatica-Master/129/jdk=JDK%201.8%20(latest),label_exp=ubuntu&&!cloud-slave/console

It looks like the failure is due to check-dockerhub-dockerfile-version.
This check always fails during development or release:prepare -DdryRun,
because it relies on tags and version numbers that are only available
when we are making a release for real. I committed a fix for
CALCITE-2385 [1] to fix this. I am not able to update the CI
configuration for Jenkins, but can someone update it to include the
-DskipDockerCheck argument to fix it?

For Travis, the cause of the test failures is also the same and I
updated the .travis.yml file to fix it.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-2385