Calcite needs to make regular releases, and we have established a cadence of
every 2 - 3 months that everyone seems to like. But to keep that running, each
release needs a release manager, and finding a release manager always seems to
be a chore.

I wonder if we have trouble recruiting release managers because we only ask for
one at a time. How about we get volunteers for the next 5 releases? Then
everyone will be seen to be doing their fair share.

Release Target date Release manager
1.19    2019-02
1.20    2019-04
1.21    2019-06
1.22    2019-08
1.23    2019-10

I propose that frequent committers (anyone who had 2 or more fixes in 1.18 and
1 or 2 fixes in 1.16 or 1.17) should all step up and be release manager for one
of the releases this year.