Nice document Hongze!

Since the functions are only present in MySQL why not create a
MySQLOperatorTable and put them there? I went over the discussion in
CALCITE-2791 but I did not understand why it is preferable to put them in
the SqlStdOperatorTable.

Στις Πέμ, 31 Ιαν 2019 στις 10:51 μ.μ., ο/η Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>
έγραψε: